How to Apply
How To Apply
Step 1: Complete a volunteer profile on MyImpactPage.
Step 2: An Achieve Tahoe staff member will contact you once your profile has been completed.
Applications are accepted year-round, however there are some deadlines based on program needs and training dates.
All volunteers must:
- Complete a volunteer profile.
- Be 16 years old or older.
- Have reliable transportation to and from program and event venues.
- Have the personal equipment needed in some program areas (e.g. skis, helmets) and, in some cases, a minimum proficiency in the sport.
- Complete all required training and fulfill a commitment to a minimum number of hours or days of service (varies by activity).
- For some programs, pay a nominal administrative and training fee once selected to volunteer.
- Complete an Insurance Waiver and Release of Liability form once selected to volunteer.
- Pass a Criminal Background Check once selected to volunteer.
- Complete the SafeSport online training course.
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination.