Join Achieve Tahoe for the 2021 Ability Challenge this March! Help us raise $100,000 in the month of March for children and adults with disabilities. It’s easy to join from wherever you are and you can win great prizes like a California Gold Pass!
The Ability Challenge is Achieve Tahoe’s biggest fundraiser of the year that runs through the month of March (March 1st – March 31st, 2021). Individuals like you can help us reach our goal of $100,000 in one month! All funds raised will support our programs that build health, confidence, and independence in people with disabilities.
How it works
- Create an account or – for those who have participated in previous Ability Challenges – login to your account. Need help getting into your account? Contact us at [email protected] or 530-581-4161 x 5.
- Customize your fundraising page and set a $ goal to meet by March 31st, 2021.
- Start fundraising through your network! We will send you a toolkit and images to use to help you. Reach out to your network through email, text, social media and more. (If you want to create a fundraiser on Facebook, go for it! Please let us know so we can ensure the money your raise go towards your individual campaign).
Win Great Prizes!
- Raise at least $500 to receive a lift ticket to Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows and/or an adaptive lesson for the 2020-21 season a goodie bag, and automatic entry to win various prizes including gift cards to your favorite Tahoe area spots.
- Raise over $1,000 to be entered to win big prizes, like a 2021-22 California Gold Pass, a 2021-22 Squaw|Alpine pass, and more!
Support to Reach Your Goal
We’re here to help! Once you sign up we’ll connect to make sure you have all the tools you need to reach your goal. For any questions and support, contact Achieve Tahoe’s Program Manager, Camille, at 530.581.4161 x 5 or camille at achievetahoe.org.
Join today to create life-changing experiences for children and adults with disabilities!