Achieve Tahoe programs operate in a highly interactive environment and our COVID-19 guidelines are for the benefit of all participants, volunteers, and employees. All guidelines are subject to change.
- Achieve Tahoe requires all participants, employees, and volunteers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, and show proof of such vaccination prior to attending any in-person Achieve Tahoe activities.
- An individual is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the final dose of a currently authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
- Proof of vaccination must be submitted to Achieve Tahoe before participating in any Achieve Tahoe programming.
- Email or text acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination to [email protected] or (530) 581-4161.
- Acceptable proof of vaccination includes CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, non-U.S. equivalent, official documentation issued by a State vaccine registry, or an official medical record.
Exemption from Vaccine Requirement
- Children under 12 years of age are exempt from Achieve Tahoe’s vaccine requirement until Emergency Use Authorization or FDA approved COVID-19 vaccination is available.
- Achieve Tahoe will address all other requests for medical exemption on a case-by-case basis.
- All participants, employees, volunteers, and non-participating persons accompanying a participant will be asked to attest to the following statements before entering an Achieve Tahoe facility or beginning an official Achieve Tahoe activity:
- I attest that I have not experienced any symptoms of illness such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath within the last 14 days.
- I attest that I have not been in “close contact” with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days. If I have been in “close contact,” I took a COVID-19 test and got a negative result back. “Close Contact” is defined as being less than six feet away from an infected person for a cumulative total of at least 15 minutes over a 24-hour period.
- I attest that I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19; or, I have been cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
- Masks are required to be worn properly in all Achieve Tahoe indoor spaces.
- Mask types: Must cover mouth and nose and be double-layered, such as a surgical mask or cloth mask but not just a single-layer buff.
- If a participant is unvaccinated, the participant, and anyone within six feet of the unvaccinated participant, is required to wear a mask during an Achieve Tahoe activity.
- If a participant needs to enter an Achieve Tahoe indoor space, one care provider may accompany the participant indoors. The care provider will be required to follow all COVID-19 protocols listed above, including proof of vaccination.