Achieve Tahoe programs operate in a highly interactive environment and our COVID-19 guidelines are for the benefit of all participants, volunteers, and employees. We will continue to monitor CDC, state and county guidelines and recommendations. All guidelines are subject to change.
- Achieve Tahoe requires all employees, and volunteers to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- An individual is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the final dose of a currently authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
- All participants, employees, volunteers, and non-participating persons may not enter an Achieve Tahoe facility or participate in an official Achieve Tahoe activity if any of the following are true:
- You have experienced any symptoms of illness such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath within the last 14 days.
- You have been in “close contact” with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, and you have not received a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. “Close Contact” is defined as being less than six feet away from an infected person for a cumulative total of at least 15 minutes over a 24-hour period.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19; and you have not been cleared as noncontagious by state or local public health authorities.
- If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask in all Achieve Tahoe indoor spaces.
- Mask types: Must cover mouth and nose and be double-layered, such as a surgical mask or cloth mask but not just a single-layer buff.